Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Miette


Look what I'm Reading!. I requested this book at the library last week and it arrived today, I'm so excited about this book and cant wait to dig into it. I just love the look of the cake on the front cover, just a simple cake to make but it looks so elegant.



 If you haven't heard of miette before I'm telling you you need to look it up, its such a cute looking bakery in San Fransisco, That I would like to visit one day. If i ever owned a bakery I would want it too look just like miette. 


I've had a quick flick through the pages and saw a beautiful Coconut Mousse cake which I cant wait to make. I'm having a cake stall at a local Kura to celebrate Matriki this weekend, so I think I'll make then.
 

 So keep an eye out for lots of other treats I'll be baking over the next few days.
 Happy Baking!

Kara
xoxox
 
Check out this Video about Miette, I Love how she says she has a piece of cake everyday for breakfast.
 



1 comment:

  1. So glad you have found Miette - see if you can find Joy the Baker next!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...