Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bake Sale



I had my first Bake Sale this weekend at the local Marae to Celebrate Matariki (Maori New Years). It went really well and I sold most of my product. I made sure that everything was nicely packaged and a good portion so they were easy for people to take home and enjoy later. Out of all the things I made the Oreo pops where really popular with the children and adults.

Heres some of the treats I made.

Lemon Cupcakes

Chocolate Chip Cookies 

Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes

Caramel Corn

Oreo Pops

Free Brownie Bite Testers for the customers.

1 comment:

  1. It all looks lovely - so much nicer than the sausages and bread that seemed to be for sale everywhere I went this weekend. I usually try and find some coins for them though as it's so hard to fundraise these days. Hope your celebration went well and you had a good time together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...