Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wilton Decorating course at Millys

This is Milly's kitchen in Parnell where I did the Wilton basic decorating course. I had so much fun learning how to pipe and decorate cakes, cupcakes and cookies. They also do a flower making course and a fondant course. If you want to do one of Milly's course here's there web page. www.millys.co.nz
We brought in our own cupcakes to decorate, these are white choc cupcakes  I got the recipes from nestles hottest home baker.
The course went for two days over the weekend. the 1st day we decorated cupcakes and cookies the second day we brought in our own cakes and decorated them how we like using all the skills we learnt over the weekend.

I decided on doing a top tier of a wedding cake for my cake. I had such a fun weekend learning new skill's with great people, I cant wait to book another Wilton course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...