Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Annabel Langbein Free Range Foodie

                                      

Sorry I've been so slack with posts lately but I've got some exciting news, I've been selected to be one of Annabel Langbeins free range Foodies. I received my exclusive copy today of her new summer annual Annabel Langbeins A Free Range Life. Now the fun begins, it's my job to set a date with my family for lunch or dinner using recipes from her new book and share them with you all. I can't wait to get started on planning my menu. Keep posted for recipes.

If you would like to purchase your own copy, it goes on sale soon for $19.95

For more info visit:
annabel-langbein.com
#afreerangelife @annabellangbein


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...