Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cheats Christmas Cookies


Over Christmas I usually bake a lot but since I was in my 1st trimester of my pregnancy baking made me feel really nauseous :(. I still really wanted to do some Christmas baking so I cheated and bought a Betty Crocker Sugar cookie mix and made some cookies with my nieces, they were so good and easy to make. The girls had a lot of fun decorating the cookies to put out for Santa and to give as gifts for family and friends.

Here's the Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix I bought from Marthas Backyard In Mt Wellington Auckland.


I even cheated with the icing. This stuff is great you just add water to get the right consistency you want.
Buy from your local supermarket.


Santa really enjoyed his cookies :)



I hope you all had a Lovely Christmas.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...