Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Vanilla Cupcakes with Lemon Filling

Since I had ten egg yolks in my fridge and buttercream left over from the ruffled tiara cake. I made Lemon cupcakes with lemon curd filling. I bought some cake flour about a month ago and have been dying to use it, so I made Ming Makes cupcakes recipe. This recipe uses a different method then the usual cream the butter and sugar together first, its starts with mixing the flour and butter first till it resembles breadcrumbs.
 





I used an apple corer to core the middle of the cupcakes, then filled them with lemon curd and popped the tops back on.


 I then piped the Buttercream using a Wilton 1M tip.

  

If you want to make Mings cupcakes recipe check out here page here ( I doubled this recipe). If you have ten egg yolks to use up go here.

Happy Baking xoxo 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...