Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Auckland Food Show 2012


I went to my first Food Show on the weekend it was so much fun and right up my alley. I chose to go on Sunday so I could see Kim Evans from Little in Friday doing a demonstration on pastry. 
She made her famous cheese straws, I love how she packs on the cheese.


And she signed my book.

Petal cupcake had a stand and all I can say is there cupcakes are AMAZING! the best cupcakes I have ever tasted.
They had flavours like Tropical Mango, Ripe Strawberry, Salted caramel, Black Doris Plum, Hawkes Bay Peach and Red Velvet.
We got one of each flavour, Tropical Mango was my fav.


Annabelle White was there promoting her new book.

This was all butter. Incredible.

A new Ice cream product yum!, I had to try the Baby cupcakes flavour which was OK but I wish I tried the caramel slice flavour.
Whoopi also had a stand which Ive been wanting to try.

We chose the Banana walnut flavour and Red Velvet, Red Velvet was so moist and Scrummy.

I cant wait for next years show.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...