Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Book's I'm Currently Reading

I love buying new cookbooks, but find it gets quite expensive. So lately I've been borrowing recipe books from my local library, the one thing I like about getting cookbooks from the library is when you come across a page that's covered in bits of flour and other bits of ingredients from the recipe, I think to myself, the last person who borrowed this book must of tried this recipe and I wonder how it turned out for them. That's what I love about library books how we can share them and pass them on to the next person. Next time I might leave a little post it note by a recipe Ive made just to let them know if its any good or not.

Here's what I'm currently reading.


Debbie Brown's Enchanting Magical Cakes.

This book is filled with beautiful Enchanting cakes from Cinderella, a Sea Witch and a Sleeping Dragon there is an amazing variety to choose from. Debbie Browns cake designs cater to both beginners and more experienced cake decorators, with step by step guides through the book. I highly recommend this book if you make a lot of kids cake.


Jade Liptons Cakestar

This is also a great cake decorating book. Ive always liked Jade Liptons work after she judged New Zealands Hotteset Home baker in 2011 she shared some great masterclasses.


The Treasury of New Zealand Baking

I love this book its filled with Kiwi classics like Pavlova and Ginger Crunch and recipes from great New Zealand bakers like Jo Seagar and Alison Holst.

So keep an eye out for the Delicious recipes I'll be posting up soon and let me know of some books your currently reading.

Happy Baking!

Kara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...